• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM Chilli Cook off

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
It's time to find out who is going to sign up for the cook off. The only rules are no canned chilli and you have to be present to win.

So far we have:

BigDaddyChia
xxmidianxx
Kendrik
eflores
Mrs. eflores

Lets get some more people on that list because that is what we are eating for Saturday night dinner after the raffle.

Last edited:
An idea if we dont have enough people maybe we can do dinner in town at a local restraunt. This way we can show our support for the community as well.

True True... I was looking forward to this and Ian might be in on it.

Judging: Everyone that shows up and eats the chilli on Saturday night will be the judge. Everyone will be given a small peice of paper to write down their vote. The votes will be counted at the end of the night.

Rules: No canned chilli of any kind. Has to be made homemade.
Its up to you on how hot you want to make it, but I would suggest not to make it too hot.
And you have to be present to win. Other people can't make it and then you bring it and win for them.

Prize: TBA

Cool thats 3... Ian? Flores? Jay? Oh wait.. your from up "there".. you know what chilli is Jay? J/K!

Man I can't do anything right today... Are you sure your not Kristie?

You guys better come with your best... I just got a great recipe... muhahahaha

I didn't steal it... It was passed on to me. Muhahahahaha

BTW Our goal with our chili's is to be more calorie counter friendly, for those of us who cant or dont want to eat ten tons of lard with our chili,

I got the turkey smoked yesterday and lemme tell you its friggin amazing

Back