• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33s

jd4x426

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 96 xj with 3inch lift i got a set of 33s for free i also have a set of tj flares my question is will this setup work or will i need something else:helpme:

Just cut you fenders and throw them under there. You will need to bumpstop too.
Heres mine with 3 inchs of lift and 33s.
DSCF4408.jpg

i would love to that but here in pa they kind of strict with the tires going out past the fenders thats y im thinkin of using the tj flares also what size bumpstops are you using on yours

You will have to trim. Trim then throw the TJ fenders on. I do not have bump stops on right now, but im going to throw 1-2 inchs in.

I live in pa and had no flares for about a year and never had a prob. or got a ticket. It also passed inspection.

definity wouldnt pass inspection here in south eastern pa(south of philly). as for the cops pullings you over, depends on the cop. but the law from my understanding is pa is that the tread may not project further than the edge of the fender/fender flare. the tire can go past the fender, but not the tread.

Back