• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meeting area

Only In A Jeep XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a set meeting area for this run? Set groups? Or is this a gather and go type thing?

We usually set up groups when we are there. The meeting place there is... I believe we are staying, for those that are camping, at the X-terra campsite right at the bottom of the angry jeep trail.

We can set up groups before we go but that would be pointless if half of one group doesn't go at the last minute... We will just wait and see who shows up this time. And I am not sure what you mean by meeting up with others... when we get to the park or meet up and caravan? I think some of us from the Houston area and Austin area are going to try and meet up in Buffalo, Tx on I-45.

We can set up groups before we go but that would be pointless if half of one group doesn't go at the last minute... We will just wait and see who shows up this time. And I am not sure what you mean by meeting up with others... when we get to the park or meet up and caravan? I think some of us from the Houston area and Austin area are going to try and meet up in Buffalo, Tx on I-45.

What I'm talking about is a time and place to meet for the run. I'll be coming in Saturday morning and just staying for the day. Do I need to be at X-terra, pavilion, ,ect at X time or what? I know us L.S.J.C. guys all meet at the pavilion for our runs between 8:30 and 9 for a quick safety brief and roll out after.

Make sure I'm in the EASY group.

I know I'm not going to push her too hard This will be a shake down run for all the upgrades to the Beast. I'll beat on her a bit harder the next weekend after I see how every thing does.

What I'm talking about is a time and place to meet for the run. I'll be coming in Saturday morning and just staying for the day. Do I need to be at X-terra, pavilion, ,ect at X time or what? I know us L.S.J.C. guys all meet at the pavilion for our runs between 8:30 and 9 for a quick safety brief and roll out after.

Ok I got it now. I would say meet us at the X Terra camp site by 8:30-8:45 so we can roll out by 9 to 9:15.

Back