• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite Diff Covers!!

RoXJok

NAXJA Forum User
What are your diff covers of choice? I'm looking for covers for my D30 and 8.25. If you have pics and/or links, that would be great thanks!!

solid all the way!
no pictures worth sharing...

I like how beefy they are for sure. But he doesn't have the high fill plug like Solid and a few others. Right now my castor is such that if I installed a cover with the fill plug near the same location as stock, I wouldn't be able to get much oil in the case.

my ruffstuff has a fill plug, drain plug, and flush mount allen key cover bolts...
its ruffstuff or its shite!! well, its not as good hows that.

i have rockcrusher front and rear. i heard great things. havent been able to test them yet, only got them on a week ago, but got them both at great prices to.

i've got solid covers F&R and I have NAILED the front one with a little ship coming off one of the ribs on the bottom. I would buy them again but i'd also kep in mind the ruffstuff covers, they are definitely beef.

The ones that say OX.

They come with a locker too. :roll:
They withstand a good beating.

x whatever on the Ruff Stuff.

Ruff Stuff D30 cover has a 1/2 inch thick ring on it

I have the D30 and D44 Ruff Stuff and they are the beef.

Jeff

i have my solids sitting on my floor waiting for it to warm up to install them

Back