• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 5th

I will be arriving LATE Wednesday night. So, possibly I could be talked into some wheeling Thursday.

Well I'll be there by 9am Thursday. Planning on trailering it so look for a red f150 4 door and a black 98 xj. 3" on 31's with cut out fenders. Im up for any trail. Worst case scenario I go around an obstacle or get dragged over one. As long as my doors open, I have all my glass, and anything that breaks can be fixed in a weekend Im happy. Its my fiance's daily driver, need it on monday. lol

I'll be there late Wednesday or early Thursday. I'm planning to do some playing. I think we can find someplace for you to have fun.

I am coming in prolly around mid-day thursday. Mainly want to set-up camp prior to it getting dark, And any last minute fixes prior to wheelin on Friday. This drive from Radcliff to Attica will be the furthest I have drove the Jeep since I bought it!

I am coming in prolly around mid-day thursday. Mainly want to set-up camp prior to it getting dark, And any last minute fixes prior to wheelin on Friday.

That my plan as well. I'm guessing I'll get there about 3pm with my parents pop-up camper. I've never set it up before, so for a good show, grab a beer and pull up a chair!

Thursday for me as well.:cheers:

We wont be pulling in until late afternoon Thursday, but still with plenty of time to make it to Robies for din-din :D

Back