• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Meh, they don't look too bad actually.

maybe i just started a future trend... haha. I got the idea from the new Ford FX4 SuperDuty trucks... they just look so bad ass with those cab lights on top. Picked these ones up at harbor freight for 9 bucks... not bad.

I like the 4 a lot better.

yep, the amber lights on the roof. purpose... individuality, night time trail wheeling, and for fun because deep down inside i want a semi truck. :gee:

looks like something you want to do, so why ask? just do it

only thing i would do is see if there legal in your state. i dont see why they wouldnt be though, but might want to check.

looks like something you want to do, so why ask? just do it

only thing i would do is see if there legal in your state. i dont see why they wouldnt be though, but might want to check.

Good call on that... Ill look into it. They do say DOT Approved on them though, does that mean anything? And, I live in Colorado... we have no emissions, inspections or anything. You see cars that are taped together on the roads... and if the big trucks can have them why cant we?

hehe

I don't run anything on top of my heep, it just gets ripped off by the trees and the extra weight just moves my COG up some.

Nothing but the "slick top" look for me!

Good call on that... Ill look into it. They do say DOT Approved on them though, does that mean anything? And, I live in Colorado... we have no emissions, inspections or anything. You see cars that are taped together on the roads... and if the big trucks can have them why cant we?

hehe

FYI, dot approved just means they have pased dot requirements as a light, but where you locate may not be approved by your state dot. where i live, i know to be legal in PA, the lights you have on roof rack would have to have a cover over the lens when driving on the road. whether its inforced or not is a different story.

Yeah, me to... so what do you say? time to start drilling?!
I drill first then decide if it looks good, so its always drill time! :gee:

As long as they aren't red or blue you're fine in CO. Front markers must be a color between white and amber and rear must be a color between amber and red. No direct white light facing rearward (license plate light must be white and allow plate to be visible from 50' though). Anyway, I digress, if you research Colorado Revised Statutes 42-4-201 and the rest of the 200 series it'll tell you all you need to know to make sure your lighting/equipment are legal in Colorado.

As for the lights, not my taste but they look good!

Back