• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What other locker available for 8.25

Bouncy

NAXJA Forum User
Besides ARB, Detroit, or Powertrax No-slip.

Aussie isn't slated till next year (Rumor has it) Then again, they postpone constantly.

Looking into other locker options for a 29 spline 8.25.

Detroit is $600 from summit racing
ARB is GOLD plus an arm and leg. $799 PLUS compressor $250 PLUS ??
Powertrax no slip...Not sure about using it. More for street than offroad so the sales guy just told me.

I have a 29 spline 8.25.

As for the sales rep. Don't know the guy at all. Just looking for a good strong locker.

Anyone running the powertrax no-slip....And broken it??

Mostly I run trails and mud but at some point, my buddy will push me to rocks.

LilRhodyXJ said:
Bouncy heres a thread on lockers that i put up a week ago maybe u can get some info here

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97210

id like to thank all of those who answered to my post as well...I got my loc-right for my d30 this week!!!:laugh3:

Thanks...I have been watching your thread as well as searched. Not many options for the 8.25 29 spline out there.

Really hoped Aussie would get their butt in gear. But the last email to them kinda killed it. I don't have time to wait another YEAR for them to get a product out.

Bad enough I have had the axle sitting on the stands awaiting build for the past 4 months now.

sorry about that... but its my bday tomorrow and i asked my mom stepdad and dad to go thirds on a no slip from rocky road for me so maybe i will get it.. if i do i'll be sure to keep u posted on how it work sand the install

Here we go again...:fuse::gee:!!!1:lecture::wow:
1990XJ4x4 said:
if you want to go really cheap, just weld it.

Back