• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ODB CODES?

CMAHON

NAXJA Forum User
A few weeks ago my check engin and MIL code read mutiple O2 sencer were bad and a cylinder misfire. I reset the code and it came back on but without the cylinder misfire. I replaced sparkplugs with factory (mopar) and reset again. Coded again, and replaced all 4 HO2 sencers and reset. Came back on withm 2 bad HO2 sencers and now 2 cylinder missfires. Has anybody had this problem before or does anyone the cure?

A few weeks ago my check engin and MIL code read mutiple O2 sencer were bad and a cylinder misfire. I reset the code and it came back on but without the cylinder misfire. I replaced sparkplugs with factory (mopar) and reset again. Coded again, and replaced all 4 HO2 sencers and reset. Came back on withm 2 bad HO2 sencers and now 2 cylinder missfires. Has anybody had this problem before or does anyone the cure?

What year/engine do you have? Very important in the troubleshooting process.

Also, it is better to post the exact code numbers as there are different codes for different types of oxygen sensor issues. If you have heated oxygen sensors, I believe they are fused with a 15 amp fuse under the hood.

I always recommend following up on check engine lights/codes and finding root cause and turning off the light. Otherwise, if any other faults come up, you won't really know where you are at or if the symptoms could be coming from your original codes. Post the year/engine and codes if you want more specific comments.

codes p0141, 155, and 161 are oxygen sensor heater failure...check Fuse F17 in the Power Distribution Center under the hood...it may be bad and not supplying power to the O2 sensor relays.

Back