• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlight delay stuck on

funvtec

NAXJA Forum User
ok 88 xj headlights stuck on. dont have time to fix it rite now but need to get the headlights off. heres the story. no problems until i parked it in the garage for a week. i go to drive it today and as soon as i turned the key the headlights came on and my battery was dead. the switch is in the off position. after i jumped it the headlights wont turn off. but its just the headlights them selves. so im thinking its a problem with the delay. where in the world is the fuse for the headlights? all i found was the fuse for the headlight delay in the fuse box and that didnt do anything when i yanked it?

how can i get these to turn off so my battery doesnt drain. at least until i have time to actually fix the problem.

tia

well thats what i did but id rather not do that every time i park somewhere. if i pull a fuse it would be a little bit less of a hassle when i drive it to work nd whatnot. snows coming again soon need to drive the jeep

ok does anyone have any info on how to fix the problem?

haha yeah i just wanna get it fixed it turns out to be a real pain un hooking the battery every time i park. LOL any help would be appreciated. pm's are cleared

thanks again

Back