• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RTI ramp

cdhowell

NAXJA Forum User
The Casa Grande 4 Wheelers have a ramp that I will be bringing out on Friday. It is a double ramp so you can actually stack 4 rigs on it at one time. Makes a good Photo op.

Nice, I wonder who will score the highest?

It seems to never be the fancy rigs, usually well driven broken in hodge-podge mobiles. So ours have chance. But my rears are so new, probably not likely.

Last year Winksie went way up that thing. Also I seem to remember Kyung from Cali scoring well.

My rig never scores well on an RTI ramp.
But it still seems to do well enough on rocks...
:D

Yea, Ricks doesnt flex worth a damn but goes everywhere. Mine flexes stupid like and cant go up stuff that Ricks easliy goes up. :soapbox:

Guess I know what I need to do now. Loose weight and limit the flex. Wish I had more time to get it done.

Yea, Ricks doesnt flex worth a damn but goes everywhere. Mine flexes stupid like and cant go up stuff that Ricks easliy goes up. :soapbox:

Guess I know what I need to do now. Loose weight and limit the flex. Wish I had more time to get it done.

A front suck down winch and rear traction bar will help you get up stuff.

RTI scores dont really mean a thing in the real world, but if you want to raise your score just pull out your passenger side rear bumpstop and disconnect your drivers side rear shock . Works a charm to get a few more inches.

Back