• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for quick locker opinion

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
About to order a lunchbox for my d30, heres what I have available:

powertrax locrite -$340 +taxes cnd
aussie -$410+ taxes

are they equivalents or is the aussie a better critter? someone told me its designed by the same dude so it does not matter?
thanks in advance!

Go for the best deal!
Ive got 3 ARB's,1 No-Slip,1 Lock-rite,and 1 Detroit.They all have been great and as expected.

I am doing the same d30 upgrade and my research showed that they are very similar with the Aussie having the edge in being the latest version and perhaps a bit stronger in its design. Get a friend or relative in the states to ship it to you as a gift, or perhaps a medical (care) package because I would feel a lot better with one in my jeep.

Last edited:
aussie's have awesome support, but for the most part i too say get what's cheaper.

Got an aussie in mine, choice came down to price and as mentioned above they are actually $50-$75 cheaper here. I had a salesman tell a buddy that the lockrite (powertrax) lasted longer because of the dual spring set up but I'm not sure I beleive that.

Got an aussie in mine, choice came down to price and as mentioned above they are actually $50-$75 cheaper here. I had a salesman tell a buddy that the lockrite (powertrax) lasted longer because of the dual spring set up but I'm not sure I beleive that.
went powertraxx thanks, for all your input!

woohoo, found an aussie for $353 shipped! be here tommarow!

Back