• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco rear bumper & gas tank skid ??

Deadman 94 xj

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody running a skid with their Rigidco Rmb bumper. I've searched and found what I already knew about clearence issues but are there any skids that bolt up without modification?

Thanks.

96 xj

Are we talking stock gas skid or? I got a rigid with a swing out... You just gotta take it off. Its not as horrible as it may sound. infact, depending on how long you have had it on you may like to do paint touch up while its out.

I got mine off, got the skid on and remounted the bumper on my own (no help) in an afternoon. Stock skid from the Junk Yard slaps right in.

So the stock gas skid will work with the bumper. I've read that it needs to be cut/modified to fit with the bumper.

I'm looking for an aftermarket skid that will work with the bumper. I do have a stock skid laying around so I may still use it but I'd like to go aftermarket if I can.

I guess I can call Terry and ask.

Back