• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bellypans.....

This question doesn't even make sense. If you get the RE long arms, you use the RE belly pan that the arms attach to.

My advice would be to get the TnT longarms that bolt to their own belly pan. I have their belly skid without the arm and it is awesome.

I know that comes with that, but i mixing my lift kit components.
just curious on what to ponder with....

-Frankie

This question doesn't even make sense. If you get the RE long arms, you use the RE belly pan that the arms attach to.

My advice would be to get the TnT longarms that bolt to their own belly pan. I have their belly skid without the arm and it is awesome.

Well, a good "belly pan" for the RE long arm kit is...the "belly pan" that came with the RE long arm kit.

The arms are designed to work with that mounting system. Every mounting system is different. The RE arms will definitely not work with the TNT mounting system.

I'll throw another vote out there for the DPG ones.
Mine is the older version before he had the countersunk bolts and just had the "bolt sliders". It is very nice and had held up very well. It is going to be modified to work with my new setup.

That being said, why not use the RE version that comes with their LA setup? Guaranteed fit if you arn't one that likes to modify/cut/rework things to get it to work.

Last edited:
Back