• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

turning the a/c compresor into on-board air help!!

rcliftedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry guys, I have done some searching and Im either not putting in the right words or im just blind. I can only imagine there are tons of write ups on here about how to convert your a/c compressor into and air compressor but I cant find anything. can anyone point me in the right direction of give me some links where I can find some information on this. It would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

There are tons of writeups, you just have to search. Try searching for "sanden OBA". Here is just one of the threads I found with a quick search. http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=952660&highlight=sanden+oba

And here is a couple pics of mine. I also have another safty valve back at the tank, otherwise I would have added it after the check valve.
labeled.jpg

DSCF2783.jpg

The intake filter isn't in the 2nd pic because it was an old breather cap I had, and didn't have enough airflow. It will be replaced ASAP.

Last edited:
Back