• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA T-shirts....one last time to order

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We're going to make one last run of the Team NAXJA shirts. We sincerely appreciate all the people who have donated stuff, worked on the rigs, are spending time and funds to come help out at the race, and have donated and recieved team shirts. If you would like to support the team and get a shirt, we need to get the orders in by next weekend, Feb 15.

Please visit the Team NAXJA website and click on the link to order a shirt through PayPal. Be sure to include your size.

http://www.teamnaxja.com/tshirt.html

We'll ship the shirts out after the race, or if you're coming out to watch you can pick them up at the race. Please let us know which when you place the order.

Again, thanks to everyone involved. We are making our very best effort to represent NAXJA well and promote our club and website with the exposure we're getting through this race, plus we hope everyone involved has a great time. Many hours of prep work have gone into both Dave's and my buggy to make sure we have the best chance of performing well and being reliable, and being safe. It's been very time consuming and expensive, but we believe we can do well again if we can finish without major breakage.

Oh, and the race date is Thurs Feb 26 for the qualifying race and Fri Feb 27 for the race. We will post about where to watch live coverage online.

A few more have ordered, thanks.

It's all about the marketing..........visibility baby! :sunshine:

You look good in yellow...... :D

Can i buy one at the race?

We thought about having a few to sell at the race, haven't decided what to think about it. Extras that don't sell eat up costs fast, and we don't know how much time we'll have to deal with it. I'm going to get a couple extras just to be sure we have what we need, we'll see how it goes. If you order one, you'll be sure to get it, and you can pick it up at the race. Others have ordered and are picking it up there.

It's all about the marketing..........visibility baby! :sunshine:

You look good in yellow...... :D

You do stand out, helps people to see where you are spotting them:
DSC_0326.jpg

Or like when you are at a 49er football game:
9ers.jpg

Riding a cable car:
SF.jpg

Thanks Dan!
I see you found it and beat me to it.

I came back to the hotel last night and their DSL was down. I was pressed for time this morning and was going to think of something to post this up for tonight. Sorry I didn't get to it sooner.

You're welcome, and thanks again!

Back