• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 Pinion Seal Replacement - Searched

jeepster_259

NAXJA Forum User
So, I need to replace the Pinion Seal on my 8.25. I did search, but could only find writeups on replacing the seal on a d30. i saw one post that said MadXJ had a write-up, but couldn't find the actual write-up.

Anyway, I have a 98, auto, 3.5" lift on 33's. I've never done this before, so am looking for some guidance. I hear it's relatively easy, but just want to make sure I do it right.

Can someone point me in the right direction???

Yes....search again and just look for pinion seal.

Weed through the postings.

When searching, I follow the KISS rule of thumb. If specific does not work for you, then be less specific. You will be amazed.

I went through 7 pages of search results and didn't see anything about replacing the 8.25 seal. I saw ones for the d30 and d35.

If it's the same procedure, then I can go by those, but I've never done this before, so I'd like to know what I'm doing so I can do it right.

Search Nazi's on patrol again! :scared: It would be nice if people could just be helpful, geeze.

Back