• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

please send up a prayer for...

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
2 of my coworkers. we had a rocket attack here on taji 2 days ago, and a total of 14 were injured, 3 seriously.

7 of the 14 injured were from my new company, myself included. it was mostly bumps and bruises and scratches and a few minor lacerations. everyone is fine, or will be fine, but please send up a prayer for the families.

You got it.

Come home safe.

Done. Keep your head and anything else valuable down.

Will do. Keep up the good work over there, then come home safe. :us:

- Jay

Hi Kris,

All of us here in the Tri-Cities want you to please take care of yourself and get back here as soon as you can. You and the rest of your new company are in our daily thoughts and prayers. Godspeed!

Bruce

prayers to not only you and your crew, but all the men and women serving there and everywhere. and a huge thanks for your sacrifices in and out of the field. may you all come home safe.

Keep your gang safe over there,get the job done.:thumbup:
Get back here to your family:heart: and our gang and running out of gas- jeepin :roll:

ladywolf said:
2 of my coworkers. we had a rocket attack here on taji 2 days ago, and a total of 14 were injured, 3 seriously.

7 of the 14 injured were from my new company, myself included. it was mostly bumps and bruises and scratches and a few minor lacerations. everyone is fine, or will be fine, but please send up a prayer for the families.

We're thinkin' about ya here. Last time we chatted I got a sick feeling in my gut...I just knew something was coming. Hang in there and we'll see you soon.

Our Thoughts and Prayers :angel: are with you and your crew over there
Keep Up The Great Work and come home safe :patriot:

Back