• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground Location

Went by the campsite sat and it looks very nice. Quite a few trailers and such but I’m sure if you get there early and barricade the entrance, put up a sign $20 admission, and have a shotgunner up on the hill you’ll be able to hold that spot all weekend.
tipshades.gif

We'll be setting up camp as early as Wed early afternoon. We should be able to hold it as it will be full of us by Fri night.

Tell me more about this site. It clearly is different than years past (off Cottonwood Canyon). So you just take Price Road about 12 miles in?

how soon are signs going to be posted guiding us easily lost people in?

I will try to work on a few signs to put on the side of the road. Best shot is to look at your odometer and go just over 11 miles. You cant miss it.
It would really be kewl if we had some of those real estate signs that fold over like A frame but I no got.

I will try to work on a few signs to put on the side of the road. Best shot is to look at your odometer and go just over 11 miles. You cant miss it.
It would really be kewl if we had some of those real estate signs that fold over like A frame but I no got.

is that "asking" us to "aquire" said type of signage?

I could get some signs.. they would just have to be spray painted for now.. Call me for details. I can have them by tonight...

Back