• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is coming through Columbus, IN

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I was just wondering who will be coming through columbus on their way to Badlands. I have never been to Attica so i was gonna see who was coming through on what day and follow them up.

I know a couple guys are from here. Gene, Cardboard, when are you guys heading up?

I am going to the badlands on friday, i am from bloomington. if you come through bloomington, i will be leaving around 3:00ish friday (when i get out of class)

ive never been either but id be glad to tag along

I am going to the badlands on friday, i am from bloomington. if you come through bloomington, i will be leaving around 3:00ish friday (when i get out of class)

ive never been either but id be glad to tag along

I'll talk to my co-pilot and see when he wants to go. He is jobless and has no time frame. i was thinking of taking off of work friday and heading out that day too.

I'll be leaving within a 24 hour time period on Friday. Haven't quite nailed it down yet.

Big "jeep still needs fixed" Hank

what time are we talking saturday morning?

Gene just let me know man you got my number! I was thinking friday just so i can get there and meet a few guys. :cheers:

I think i'll be heading up friday after work but thats not completely set in stone yet!

I should be going through that area midday thursday!
I'll most likely be working thursday! I figure i'll head out friday after work if i even work on Friday! :D

I am now leaving on Friday afternoon and staying through Sunday. I currently have no one riding shotgun for anyone interested. Just find somewhere to stay while in Attica.

Hey man if you want to convoy up there with me let me know. As of right now i am paying my rent and heading up after work friday!

Back