• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out these axles.

"ring ring"---hello 4x4 parts house what can i do for you? *yes hello i have a set of Zahnradfabrik Passau Company made axles and i would like a pop locker for them and some gears and seals and a rebuild kit* sorry sir we dont carry any thing for that axle,try calling autozone.....

dallas xjs said:
"ring ring"---hello 4x4 parts house what can i do for you? *yes hello i have a set of Zahnradfabrik Passau Company made axles and i would like a pop locker for them and some gears and seals and a rebuild kit* sorry sir we dont carry any thing for that axle,try calling autozone.....
Is this personal experience or are you just spouting off? Why would you not be able to get parts if they are from the Military? I would think that someone somewhere would have stuff for them. That looks like the same thing I see at the airport when I fly.

This truck might be a good start for a monster rockcrawer.
Aircraft tow vehicles are extremely heavy and have about the lowest gears possible.
Zahnradfabrik Passau is a big company; we used to have oversize buses at our airport that used drivelines built by them.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Getting parts is going to be a real learning experience in international purchasing.
Looks like a lot of fun for someone with tons of money and time.
[/FONT]

were you to by them,i am pretty sure that would take you right out of modified tech and straight into advanced fab.

i love the control box for the 4wheel steer. but that is so far out of my price range that i should just unwatch it now. ;-)

Ghost said:
Is this personal experience or are you just spouting off? Why would you not be able to get parts if they are from the Military? I would think that someone somewhere would have stuff for them. That looks like the same thing I see at the airport when I fly.
with the most respect to you ghost this would be major issues on these becouse of the international purchasing of parts seals etc...iam sure the gearing is ok out of the box but on a xj i feel its best to stay with a sure thing...d60s 44s etc...now before i post i did do a cross check on the company....and while i was reading imfo on all the crap i was thinking "damn why buy this truck reconfig hydros rebuild axles,placement of axles etc etc etc...

Forget puting the axles in an xj. Cage it and slap some 49's on and call it done!

Back