• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maybe Advanced Fab? Cup Holders

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
ok ok.. Well I need to find a cup holder that I have seen a few times in the past on other rigs..

The one I am looking for attaches to tube / cage (Or I will fab a mount if not), and has a swivel for front to rear rocking up to like 60deg, then it also does a full 360deg rotation around. In other words it never spills the beer, err I mean coke.. I think its alum.

I have found only one and it was from a "Ram mount" company in aust.

Anyone seen one in a ad that they can point me to?

Cabela's makes nice ones, just installed them in my new dash.

i013523sq01.jpg
Mike L said:
I wanna see pics.

-Mike

ROBERTK said:
Wow, Crash's rig sure is white!
When did you paint the dash?
Why'd you mount one above the other?
Any reason you went with two different styles of mounts?
Why isn't there any beer in those coozies?

I think Mike wanted to see pics of the holders mounted to his dash, like he said.:dunce:

OT said:
Wow, Crash's rig sure is white!
When did you paint the dash?
Why'd you mount one above the other?
Any reason you went with two different styles of mounts?
Why isn't there any beer in those coozies?

I think Mike wanted to see pics of the holders mounted to his dash, like he said.:dunce:

Exactly. I figured if we could get pics of CRASH's cup holders, we could get pics of his dash. At least in a round-about way. :rolleyes:

-Mike

I worked in the marine industry for a decade or so. the gimballed drink holder is a staple there for obvious reasons. my favorite of the brands was the Mug Buoy. it is available at nearly any marine store, but i noticed that cabella's has it about eight bucks cheaper than mos places. there are several advantages to the mug buoy. brackets mount to almost anything. you can buy extra brackets, they are very tough and can take the ocassional getting stepped on by your 250 pluss rail meat

that having been said I found this just now and really like the attachment method for just strapping it to the cage.

http://www.scalisemarine.com/liquidcaddy.htm

I may get a couple of these.

Back