• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming down in price

dphillips

See,what had happened was
I know there have been some negative threads about the Edge Trail Jammer because of the price vs HP gain. However it look like the price has dropped signifigantly since it's introduction. http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/edge_jeep_trail_jammer.htm

Does this seem to be a more viable option for $443.00 (throttle body + module)?
That's not too bad for a 20% gain in HP is it.

Yeah, I know the stroker is the way to go, but I definetly don't have the means or knowledge to do an engine build myself. And if I was to pay someone to do it it would be a signifigant cost.

I hear ya, but I've got a lot of other places where I'd rather spend that money right now. I bet there's a lot of us that just put a K&N in the stock housing and call it good.

Doesn't sound to bad considering your getting a new TB. RE wants $300 something for just a TB. If I where doing one I would still just get a core from the junkyard, and have a machine shop bore it out.

Back