• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I won

what to do

• Total voters

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
The Southeast chapters Carnage award last year at the crawl, do you think we should give it back or give it to the most deserving at Winterfest.

p.s. this is not intended to start a border war (everyone knows the midwest is better) its just up to encourage some peeps from the southest to join us at wf to defend thier honor and earn thier award back.

If they want it they are gonna have to fight for it! :D Or just buy the drinkers some beer! :dunno:

Nice job deleting my post. But like I said proof possative.

Way to take one for the team, Jason.

I'd like to make it. We'll have to see. But I'm not gonna break to get it.

Hmmm.....I might just thrash my rig more so to keep it in the MWC :D

LOL. I want to see a picture of the trophy. Who ever wins it has to improve it by adding a piece of the wreckage.

LOL. I want to see a picture of the trophy. Who ever wins it has to improve it by adding a piece of the wreckage.

Nice job deleting my post. But like I said proof possative.

FYI Glenn, It was not MWC folk that deleted your post.

I think that the attitude expressed pretty much seals the deal on the trophy's attendance.:D

Last edited:
Now that's that spirit, can't wait to meet you.

I think you've already met. If not, you should have. You were both there last year.

one question if the carnage happens later oh lets say at the bon fire after a few.....ok maybe alot of alcohol does it still count

If you are asking if you can borrow my sawzall to cut the top off your rig at the campfire, then yes I will let you borrow it and then yes you would win it.

FYI Glenn, It was not MWC folk that deleted your post.

I think that the attitude expressed pretty much seals the deal on the trophy's attendance.:D

I guess some people take things on here too seriously. I remember a time when asshat was a friendly rib like calling your budy a jerk for pulling a prank on you. I guesss you people really do not know me at all and you really jsut dont get it. :cheers:

Back