• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

why are we having to sell so hard this year?

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
has anyone noticed that there are alot of peps that are 'on the fence' if they're comming or not? is my jeep big enough? kind of questions seem to be popping up all over the place.

for pete's sake people, it's the badlands, and maybe misrepresented by it's name, it's not bad. this is the most tame off road park there is, other than walmart, and which even at walmart you can roll your junk.

who's ready to drink some beer? I know I am. :cheers:

all i had to hear was campfire, beer, the, and board breakin. if i hear those 4 words i have to be there. if it breaks there just be happy it didnt break on the way home doin 70 on the interstate. wheelin at attica may save your life.

Hey, I'm gonna be there I'm on 235s so no excuses for small jeeps!I had a great time with the guys at Carnagefest! This time it will be a lot colder though!

has anyone noticed that there are alot of peps that are 'on the fence' if they're comming or not? is my jeep big enough? kind of questions seem to be popping up all over the place.

for pete's sake people, it's the badlands, and maybe misrepresented by it's name, it's not bad. this is the most tame off road park there is, other than walmart, and which even at walmart you can roll your junk.

They are scared because they heard you were going to be there.....

I know I am. Last year was my first year and had a blast, but did not get to experience the full wrath of the fire. So, with that being said, I am going to make up for lost time and make sure to fully indulge (around the fire as well as beer!) :D

see ya there :thumbup:

I'mma be there! :D I just have to see if I can mail in a check...or something.

You can mail in a check if you'd like. See the pre-registration page.

Also, you can pay the day of if you'd like. Check or cash only, we won't have the capibility to accept credit cards at the Badlands.

I've gotten into my fair share of Credit Card trouble, and dug myself out of it. So I'm operating on a Cash Only basis until I graduate college in a year to avoid doing it again! :doh:

Good for you! If everyone in America thought the same as you, we'd be in good shape.

I've gotten into my fair share of Credit Card trouble, and dug myself out of it. So I'm operating on a Cash Only basis until I graduate college in a year to avoid doing it again! :doh:

Ok sounds like a good idea. I was just wondering if you had thought of that!

Back