• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler Long Arm Upgrade - Replacement Joints

waxer

JEEP APPRENTICE
Staff member
NAXJA Member
I purchased what I think is the 1st gen kit, or perhaps the 2nd gen kit.

I have the straight arms with the krawler joints on both ends.

What I'm after is some spare joints in case of breakage. Does anyone know where the best place to order these is from? Do any other manufacturers joints also work in the Rock Krawler arms?

Thanks in advance.

discount jeep parts and tellico have some RK replacement joints on there web site. not sure exactly what your looking for. if no luck there contact RK or one of there vendors.

Thanks

These look like the ones I have now on my long arm kit. I just need to confirm it's the correct one before I order it.

http://www.discountjeepparts.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/228/products_id/27485

rkkj34.jpg

currie jhonny joints will fit.

get the 1" thread.

and you dont need to juggle around those silly spacers when installing them

X2 on the Ballistics. They make a great product and their joints can be rebuilt.

You don't use the spacers anymore...Jeremy has redesigned the Krawler joint. He even makes them with the new "monster" housing which is bomb proof and never has to be replaced.

not if its a long arm. I just got the rear coil conversion from them. But my two lower arms did not show up yet, they should be here tomarrow. I take a pic of them then.

Last edited:
I just went thru the same thing last week - spare joints for my Rock Krawler tie rod and drag link. I just called Rock Krawler and ordered from them. for sure these are the right joints!

What about the joint didn't work?

my RK joints on my short arms are 3/4-16 thread, so that could be why the 1" thread ones didn't work. do the long arms have 1" thread or 3/4?

Yeah it was my own fault for ordering it without even going out to take a look at them first lol. But yeah the joints are 3/4-16 threaded. The width of the Johnny joint was too wide for the bracket as well. I have now ordered one pair of 2.63" ballistic joints for the axle end and some 2.5" ballistic poly joints for the frame side. I will let you guys know how these work when they arrive.

Back