• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

going?

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Who plans to attend and to stay behind?

PacificEd reporting for Morris Mountain. Probably have the family in tow.

I've got 5 months to get all the junk I've bought installed on the rig.

Should be fun!

Plan on us, i have to get a trailer redone, but i have taken vacation days for this event. and this time looks like we will be doing the tent thing also, so from

sc that will be 4 more..... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Jes & I will be there...still up in the air if I bring the 5 year old...or anyone else.

We will be there Wednesday

Count me in.

I will be there.

Thinking about it. Depends on what i hear in the way of layoffs next week!:(

ill be there. depending on the school situation would like to get there on wed.

Definatley going to try. Hope to still be employed then LOL.

Im prolly going to MSORP in a week or 2 after that so funding might be tight. Still looking like I can make it though.

Should be locked front and rear, LAed, 33" KM2s, and Im sure theres more Ill have planeed to get done by then LOL

It looks like the South Carolina crew will really be making a big showing.

Alright, here is the challenge for other states in the SEC to kick it up a notch.

I will be there and hopefully have the full widths in by then. Probably be tenting it also. What will the cost be for the event? Entry fee and camping?

I will be there and hopefully have the full widths in by then. Probably be tenting it also. What will the cost be for the event? Entry fee and camping?

And if he has full widths I will have 1 tons and god knows what tire that is around a 38-42. :doh:

And if he has full widths I will have 1 tons and god knows what tire that is around a 38-42. :doh:

hellz yeah... i got some sweet trails there fer ya to try!

Can I start the pool now?

Can I start the pool now?

Hey I put the D44 in the weekend before one of the crawls so do go startin your hatin. :smootch:

Hey I put the D44 in the weekend before one of the crawls so do go startin your hatin. :smootch:

HUmmmm..I believe it was DAY 0 carnage last year...;)

You know I love ya....:kissyou: :smootch:

Back