• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

daystar XJ tranny mount

ronzzzy

NAXJA Forum User
Who has installed the daystar tranny mount? I got a 2000 XJ 4.0 auto. is was looking at the daystar tranny mount for this, and the rubber block is offset to the right on the mount. My stock mount, the rubber block is in the middle of the 2 mount holes. Anyone know what up with this?

if you look at the bolts on the stock mount you'll see they're offset, daystar just offset the block and didn't make it wide like the stock mount.

Who has installed the daystar tranny mount? I got a 2000 XJ 4.0 auto. is was looking at the daystar tranny mount for this, and the rubber block is offset to the right on the mount. My stock mount, the rubber block is in the middle of the 2 mount holes. Anyone know what up with this?
You would have the early mount,they changed to the offset mount somewhere in 2000.
See note#3
http://www.jksmfg.com/support/install_hdxmemb_pnogs400_ogs420.pdf

so if i get an after market mount that is centered it needs to be 99 or earlier? cause i called the dealership and they want $81 and they have 160 of them back ordered and dont plan on getting any soon they said. and who can i get one from? thanks

Last edited:
Back