• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rugged Ridge trac bar any good?

oldseddie

NAXJA Forum User
I noticed that Rugged Ridge has a trac bar for 2"+ lifts. Has anyone had any experience with this install? Does anyone have contact info on the manufacturer? i would want to talk to them before I ordered one for my stock heighth MJ.

I noticed that Rugged Ridge has a trac bar for 2"+ lifts. Has anyone had any experience with this install? Does anyone have contact info on the manufacturer? i would want to talk to them before I ordered one for my stock heighth MJ.

why not google them to get the website and their number? if it's for 2"+ lifts, why do you think it'll work on a stocker?

I wouldnt suggest rugged ridge, i doubt you will be able to replace the joints if they wear - i know thats how it is on their steering kits

Why do you need an adjustable trac bar for your stock height truck?

i know on my rig my trac bar bushings are going out. im only lifted 2 inches right now, so i need a bar that is adjustable in quite a few ranges. like 2-4 inches is where im looking.

check out kevins. thats the bar im getting...

His stuff looks OK and he says it will fit my stock height MJ but it is very expensive compared to everything else out there. Does he give discounts to NAXJA members?

Back