• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oops, just pulled off my turn signal----

cherokee4fun

NAXJA Forum User
Yep,:bawl:
So, I am at Radio Shack, and I get into my 90 XJ and turn on the headlights, and get nothing out the front, and grab the high beam switch and the lights come on, and I pull on the shaft and the whole thing comes out!!!

I is dark outside, so I stick it back in, so I can have turn signals, but now my wiper/delay is just loose, but my turn signals work. Got home, but it looks like I need to do something in the morning. At least it is not snowing!!!!

Do I need a new switch or can I stick the old one back in?

And advice would be helpful........

Bob

Yep,:bawl:
So, I am at Radio Shack, and I get into my 90 XJ and turn on the headlights, and get nothing out the front, and grab the high beam switch and the lights come on, and I pull on the shaft and the whole thing comes out!!!

I is dark outside, so I stick it back in, so I can have turn signals, but now my wiper/delay is just loose, but my turn signals work. Got home, but it looks like I need to do something in the morning. At least it is not snowing!!!!

Do I need a new switch or can I stick the old one back in?

And advice would be helpful........

Bob
wow,lay of the wheeties! mine snapped pretty clean and I epoxied it back together with a collar over top. depends where u snapped yours at

See how lame I can be......:roll:

I am not sure how to stick the switch part back in the hole!!!!

I guess I should look in the factory manual......

Any ideas out there,, please feel free to share..........

just stick it back in. it is designed to come out like that.

Back