• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eaton m62 supercharger

throw copious amounts of money at engine.

repeat as necessary.

i seen one advertised locally for $100 and he also has a stroker with 0 miles on it for sale. i just want to find out what else is needed to make the supercharger work.

ECU programming (unichip, megasquirt, etc.), injectors, cam, manifold and head gaskets, ARP head and manifold studs, and you'll have to take care of your vacuum operated sensors and devices. A lot of it depends on how much boost you plan on runnin but those are the basics. I'm by no means an expert on the subject but that outta get you started :)

ECU programming (unichip, megasquirt, etc.), injectors, cam, manifold and head gaskets, ARP head and manifold studs, and you'll have to take care of your vacuum operated sensors and devices. A lot of it depends on how much boost you plan on runnin but those are the basics. I'm by no means an expert on the subject but that outta get you started :)

you don't need a cam or head gasket. if you are running that much boost that you do need them you have to rebuild that motor.

screw it. maybe i'll just get the stroker from the guy and not the supercharger. i just figured, since he only wanted $100 for it but if its gonna be a pain, its not worth $100.

what are some things i should ask about this stroker before buying it?

What static and dynamic compression ratios, what sized pistons, how much dish, what size head gasket, whether the head (including cam) has been messed with, and whether it has a double roller timing chain or not.

I think that's a good place to start. I still wouldn't trust anyone else's work and take it all apart for new bearings and seals at least.

Back