• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Texas Caravan to Barnwell

Is that were we left you last time, on the way home? We will have to compare what route Kurt has planned out for us. But its a good possibility.

Is that were we left you last time, on the way home? We will have to compare what route Kurt has planned out for us. But its a good possibility.

Yeah its the same way I go everytime. But there is a time problem. I get paid in between noon and 2pm on the 13th. I have to wait on the check before I go. We can work out the details... while there is still time.

You still haven't told us what is wrong with it. I already know about the H2O pump (unless you fixed that already). let us know we might be able to help ya out.....

i need to redo the power steering cause its leaking, need to do my starter cause its going out and still need uppers and to fix my upper control arm oin the axle.,

scott, will stock uppers work? have some from my 96 leftover. do u still need rear window? let me know

Scott,
call me...............................I can help
you have a pm with my #

Scott,
I got by for a few months with a starter that I had to bang on with a hammer occasionally.
Your stock uppers suck, but drive better..lol
Power sttering is probably just your high pressure hose. Under $25 and you need a 18mm wrench. I got one you can borrow.

Now, STFU

Yeah you big baby

Back