• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gauge cluster

azandy

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to upgrade cheap jeep gauges w/ idiot lights to one with Tach and gauges.... it's a 94 cherokee, I know I will have to add sensors but does the harness come wired already???:roll:

I did the swap in my 94. My donor cluster was from a 95 so the only thing I changed was the oil pressure sending unit and the water temp sensor. Everything else works. Plugs right in.

I did the swap in my 94. My donor cluster was from a 95 so the only thing I changed was the oil pressure sending unit and the water temp sensor. Everything else works. Plugs right in.

I did the same thing in my 96. My only problem is that the voltage gauge reads less than 12 volts. I metered it at the battery with the engine running and got 14.8.

I just swapped the 2 gauge for the six gauge in my 96... I've already got the new oil pressure sensor, but the fuel light is coming on when the dial reads about 1/4 tank... is this normal?

Back