• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I WANT YOUR mild XJ ... trade for a built Wrangler

LOCKED UP

NAXJA Forum User
I want to trade my built wrangler for a 97-01 XJ. If you have a 97-01 XJ I suggest you read this all the way through as this will be a great deal for someone.

In looking for a trade here is what I MUST have in an XJ:
97-01
4wd
Auto
6cyl
Reasonably rust free
It must still have the stock flares on it or the ability to reattach them as they do from the factory.
clean interior
no major body damage

The bluebook on a stock 01 XJ with 60K in excellent PP condition is $5535 so even that would be worth less than what my YJ is worth. If that is what you have I'd be looking for a little cash. However, if your XJ is exactly what I want I'd be up for a straight trade, no cash involved.

"Bonus" things I want. Not totally necessary to do a deal but the more of these you have the less cash I'd want:
Under 80K on it.
29 spline 8.25 or 8.8/d44
4.10 gears
Optima Battery
3-4" lift
SYE
31-2" tires
Rock rails
Skid plates (tranny, gas, motor)
winch bumper
winch
rear hitch
front hooks
bored out throttle body
selectable front and rear lockers (ARB, OX, etc)
painted flares (mathcing the body)
Flowmaster 40

The old thread for my YJ sale is here:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629875

The economy blows right now and I know I won't get what my built YJ is worth ... neither will anyone selling a built XJ. So I see this as a chance for 2 people to not take a big loss on selling their Jeeps. If you have all the blood sweat & tears into you XJ like I have in my YJ, you'll know what I mean if you have tried selling it.

I'm in TX and can drive a pretty good distance to meet you for a trade. I'd also be willing to ship if that's something you'd be interested in.

I do check PMs and email but if you are serious and want to work something out, just give me a call:

225-241-1147

Thanks,
Patrick

Last edited:
Back