• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel Gauge

Monster XJ

NAXJA Forum User
My fuel guage doesnt work and ive done some searching and couldnt find my answer so... i was wondering if anyone has had this problem before or if anyone knows if its like a sensor in the tank or if its part of the fuel pump or... idk:dunno:

Fuel Gauges are just like wifes. They are never right. Just go about you day paying them no never mind. Just don't forget to put a little something in them from time to time so they don't up and leave you stranded.

Fuel Gauges are just like wifes. They are never right. Just go about you day paying them no never mind. Just don't forget to put a little something in them from time to time so they don't up and leave you stranded.

:roflmao: Good one.

put some seafoam or marvel mystery oil or something else thats supposed to clean out the engine and if its just stuck it should help it knock loose or something

Back