• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rust's Bar Pin Eliminators

Do you have the sway bar mounts?Look at them real close, they look the same to me... I could be wrong..

HIJACK.. How did your front fenders turn out ?

I believe Teraflex made them originally. I use the Teraflex rear BPEs and they work fine for my use. I prefer the JKS BPE for the front, they keep the shock around stock mounting points, with Teraflex or Rustys, you'll need a 1" shorter shock.

Talk to jeff about these, he can show what i'm talking about ... The rear sway bar mounts will work for these.. Do a search on here for them..

Those Rusty's mounts and the rear sway bar brackets both change the axis on which the shock pivots 90 degrees, which is not good for the bushings.

The JKS BPEs retain the proper axis.

haha thats a bummer im gonna need to pick some up then because my rearswaybar and swaybar mounts werent on it when i bought it just the bolts are there :(

yah i have but my funds are super low since im still owe my parents like $400 for my tnt stuff but not for long prolly only another week or two but yah theve got some good stuff

They are similar to the rear sway bar mounts, and the wrong orientation for the shocks if you bolt them on to the original shock bolts. Besides being bad for the bushing they will also cause the shock rod to flex. Hard to see on a shock with out that metal cover, but I ran a similar set int eh same orientation and the can on top of my OMEs made contact with the shock body. IIRC Rocky Road has a set that is cheap and in the correct orientation. As does iron rock offroad http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=IROR&Category_Code=XSP I don't like the JKS ones because you still have to remove the stock bolts with the weld nuts every time you need to pull a shock.

Those Rusty's mounts and the rear sway bar brackets both change the axis on which the shock pivots 90 degrees, which is not good for the bushings.

The JKS BPEs retain the proper axis.
Yeap,really bad idea.Those that say its OK dont have much flex in thier suspension.

does Rusty do any R&D or does he just put crap on the market and wish it luck

Back