• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Ultimate History Lesson

XJoshua

NAXJA Forum User
In the last few posts Ive read about everyone talking about the AMC buyout, and all that jazz. Well go out and spend some money on a book called "The Story of Jeep, Second Edition". It covers everything, including exported Jeeps, hows the ledgend was born, the fight to survive, the AMC buyout, and how its become a name everyone has heard of. The second edition covers up to the Liberty. Doesnt have the new Commander(XK) or Grand Cherokee(WK) or Compass(?K).

Worth the money 100%. The chaper on the ledgend being born is the most interesting.

5-90 said:
Nice. ISBN? That's the easiest way to look for a book online - or to make sure I have the same thing...

5-90

Yup, do you have the it? I think it would be an interesting read. Price?

I think I found it... (mabye)

087349735X.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1088535700_.jpg

The Story of Jeep; 2nd Edition (Paperback)
# Paperback: 287 pages
# Publisher: Krause Publications; 2nd edition (August 18, 2004)
# Language: English
# ISBN: 087349735X

i bought that a few months back, great book! i picked that up and just recently a book solely on military jeeps, makes you really appreciate them that much more.

Sorry I never got around to posting the ISBN, forgot I made recent posts, and just remembered today.

Yes RCMan has the correct info.

Back