• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tnt truss and steering stabilizer

beer_goggles_009

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
After bending the Upper and lower control arm mounts on my D30, I am looking to add HD mounts and a TNT truss. I will be using their track-bar mount as well since holes in my axle side track-bar bracket are wallowed. I have yet to find any information on reconnecting a steering stabilizer using this setup. Can anyone share pictures and experiences installing the Tnt truss with factory track-bar mount and a steering stabilizer.

I too am looking at the TNT truss for the D30. What bothers me about it is the fact that the UCA mount on the diff center section have to be removed.
I think there is a way to build a steering stabilizer on the bracket.
I am sure someone who have done it will chime in.

i'v got the tnt truss and its not a big deal to cut off the cast stock upper arm mount just used an angle grinder. and the steering stabilizer i was going to put back on but have been driving witout it for about 2 months dont really notice a difference now that is gone

If you want to mount a cylinder on there why not a steering assist instead of a stabilizer. I have been without a stabilizer for 6+ months and don't notice anything different. At least the assist would be useful.

Back