• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door hinge bolt size?

01_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I looked through the various door hinge threads but could not find what I needed to know.

Now, I haven't taken the fender off to look at the bolt, but it's a torx bolt right? if so, what size bit do I need to buy?

I have some other things that I need to work on on the xj, so I'm gonna run to kragen tomorrow and hope to be able to readjust my sagging doors while I'm working on it.

Anyone know what size the "hex head" replacement screw would be? I'm wanting to go doorlees soon and those are a pain. I'd much rather have regular heads on 'em.

Anyone know what size the "hex head" replacement screw would be? I'm wanting to go doorlees soon and those are a pain. I'd much rather have regular heads on 'em.

I hit up the wrecking yard and got some extra hinges for my half doors, so I didnt always have to swap hinges every time. Pull off door, put on halfy, done deal.

The bolt is still going to be the same size!
Go with the pins,the bolts are to much work!

Back