• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UCA Bushing

Monster XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok ive searched all over Napa's site and cant find this thing anywhere:smsoap: my uca bushing is completely gone in my 92xj i cant seem to find one anywhere on Napa's site. I was wondering if anyone knew the part number or if they even carry it... i would think they do since they cary lca bushings. any help would be greatly apreciated. (i would prefer to go through Napa because my dads friend is a manager at one and i get major disconts ;) )

Napa has them also,thats where I buy mine!

I don't have much luck finding the correct parts on the parts stores web sites. Just go in and they will pull it up in their system.

Look for a WJ UCA bushing. I don't have the PN as of right now, but they are a far better design.

Old destroyed XJ bushing
n41902041_30953294_9070.jpg

Checking sleeve diameter on WJ bushing
n41902041_30953295_9424.jpg

WJ bushing vs. destroyed XJ bushing. WJ presses right in and bolts up with no issues.
n41902041_30953296_9731.jpg

Thanks to Cal for this one!

Mopar has that dead on. The 99-04 Grand Cherokee bushing is a direct replacement with a superior design, and its only a couple bucks more ($11 vs $9, iirc).

A lot of parts guys cant look the number up for some reason, but its worth the hassle of finding one with a clue.

Oh, and the thanks goes to "Clean-RC". He clued me into this a year or two back.

here is the WJ part number for crown bushings 52088214

Back