• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Trimming in Calgary, Alberta

Coaldust

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

I have gotten all the stuff I need to trim my fenders, but I am way to chicken $hit to do it myself. I was wondering if anybody in Calgary, Alberta, Canada would like to make some quick money and help out a fellow XJ owner.

Just PM me or reply to this!

Thanks so Much!

Hey Coaldust,

I'm up in Edmonton. I'd check in with some of the local clubs to see if you could get an extra pair of hands to help you with the trimming.
I'm sure there's a few forums locally that you could pop-on and ask for the help.
I know the White Knight site is fairly active.

Good luck and have fun with the sparks. :D

Oh come on, MAN UP. just take a little off at a time, Yes its kinda inconceivable to want to cut into your metal but after the first cut its no big deal. slow and steady and keep checking to make sure your following your lines. I am sure you have already read all the write-ups, You can do this....
Good Luck

I just did mine. I wish I would have taken my time a little more and actually wish that I wouldn't have let my cousin do some of the cuttin.

XJING said:
Oh come on, MAN UP. just take a little off at a time, Yes its kinda inconceivable to want to cut into your metal but after the first cut its no big deal. slow and steady and keep checking to make sure your following your lines. I am sure you have already read all the write-ups, You can do this....
Good Luck
I agree. It took me quite a while to get the nerve to do it, but I'm glad I did. Some say that after they start cutting that it's hard to want to stop. I didn't have that problem; I still found it tough to cut holes in the hood for vents--but I did it, and you can, too.

Back