• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOX 2.0 RR rebuild pics + shock oil question.

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
so after noticing 'weird things' in my rear driver side shock absorber, i pulled it for dissasembly and fondling. to be honest i was convinced it was leaking, so expecting a dry shock, i took it apart to find quite a bit more oil then i expected, guess the problem isnt so clear...
after taking them apart myself, im very glad i did it myself, as it is very easy.

one question im hoping someone can answer... i know ive read somewhere that shock oil is nothing more then.... (EDIT: dont want to spread bad info) im having a hard time remembering, but if anyone knows, id love to here it.

anyways, thought id snag a pic while i was at it, yes, this is my kitchen table.
pics ARE related

http://www.foxracingshox.com/fox_tech_center/owners_manuals/RemoteResRebuild.PDF

Last edited:
after reading up on billavistas site on pirate4x4, i will be checking out the local motorcycle shops for 5wt shock oil... might also be able to get em to charge em for me too!

Back