• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post lift problems/concerns

shouston

NAXJA Forum User
I recently installed an RE 2" BB with Full length AAL and my jeep now has it's a$$ in the air. How can I fix this? I would much prefer to bring the back down than to raise the front higher.

Take the AAL out and put in a smaller block. Or, you can go to the front and add a short spacer very easily.

This is what I did.
acos1.jpg

with the AAL, it will probably settle in a little lower than it is now. The easiest thing to do, depending on how much higher the rear is, would be to add a small spacer to the front coil springs. You can add another stock rubber spring isolator for ~3/8" lift.

with the AAL, it will probably settle in a little lower than it is now. The easiest thing to do, depending on how much higher the rear is, would be to add a small spacer to the front coil springs. You can add another stock rubber spring isolator for ~3/8" lift.
A little lower? The rear end is now measuring at 21" from center of hub to bottom of the flair :s

load the rear with some weight, that AAL will settle in no time. no need to touch the front.

Back