• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air cleaner help

aaronh

NAXJA Forum User
I saw on here where someone put an air cleaner from a car straight onto the throttle body. Does anyone know what kind of car it came off of? I am putting a snorkel on my XJ and I am wanting to do away with my air box and do not want to run a canister. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you want a snorkel, you're going to _have_ to use a canister - how else will you stop water from getting into the air filter?

One that inserts into the throttle body wouldn't be big enough.

If you want a snorkel, you're going to _have_ to use a canister - how else will you stop water from getting into the air filter?

Put it on the end of the snorkel. Yes that puts it in the weather but it is out of any water crossing..............well unless you drive it into a lake ect..

I wanna See one... Well at least hooked up to a canister. I know there are threads with them but I am too lazy right now to search.

Back