• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full traction 6" LA

emr1101

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I was looking at the BDS and Full Traction long arms, I like the lift amount of the BDS and the belly pan, but not the price. I noticed the full traction kit has spring packs and a shakle, the BDS has the same but an added 2" block. A 2" block, even from a reputeable company like rubicon, is only like $50 or so. So Im not much impressed by that, with longer front springs could a full traction lift operate correctly with a rear block and different front coils? Also, any one know what size lift the shackle is? Im guessing its a 5" pack with a 1" shackle. Thanks

If you like the bds L\A purchase the upgrade, then piece out the rest with what parts you like best.bds coils are excellent quality, with lifetime warranty and high spring rate.IMHO the best lifts are pieced with quality parts from various mfg's> my .02

IMHO the best lifts are pieced with quality parts from various mfg's> my .02

I highly agree. Pick and choose the best components a company offfers is the only way to end up with what works and more importantly... exactly what you want.

It's VERY rare to find a company that offers only the best components in there kit. Usually the selling point will be one or two specific parts that sets the company out from the rest, while the remaining parts are nothing special.

BDS is pretty nice about selling individual parts as well, so you might want to check them out.

Back