• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 4dr bushwacker flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaisetd

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Bushwacker brand flares for sale. 8 pieces of flare and 90% of the hardware. They are used and have scratches and scuffs. I've had one bolt head pulled through the flare, but an oversized washer fixed the problem. I also had to cut the bottom of 4 pieces of the set to fit my rock rails. I'm asking $165 and buyer pays actuall shipping. I did a shipping quote with UPS and due to the box size (48"x25"x16") it qualifies for their max weight (99 lbs) even though it only weighs 20 or 30 lbs. It might be cheaper to ship the 2 larger front flares seperate from the rest. I am located in Westlake, Louisiana zip 70669. Here are some pictures of the worst scratches. I am selling because I am going to open up my fenders for larger tires.
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/blaisetd/Jeep Stuff/
paypal accepted, but NO RETURNS.
Please also note rule # 4. Bad-mouthing will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in purchasing the item, do not post in the thread!

shipping to 17959??

can you do any better on the price??

are these "cut-out" which let you cut some of the fender or just standard flares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back