• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland area M&G................

I think that was the plan in the original thread. However, there's going to have to be more in attendence if we're going to do that.

Also, anyone have any objections on going to a Monday or a Wednesday? I'll be busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays till February.

monthly, monday, wednesday, either way i will be there. i deffinately agree with Pos, there has to be a better turn out though. Vancouver this time?

mojojojo said:
Vancouver this time?

Well why don't we see how many Vancouver guys can make it before we have it up there. Otherwise it may end up being all Portland guy. Either way it'd be nice to see more guys attending.

im in, get a day and location, and i'll sharpie it on my forehead so i dont forget about this one too.

streetpirate said:
im in, get a day and location, and i'll sharpie it on my forehead so i dont forget about this one too.
How about Monday the 2nd? If we can get enough Vancouver guys we'll have it at the Round Table up there. Otherwise it'll be at the Round Table in Gresham, near 181st and Glisan.

mondays are good for me.

mojojojo said:
wow! we have 4 showing interest. this could be a new record.

Alright now showing "interest" and showing "up" are two different things.

I'm interested!

I'm a Camas/Vancouver guy but I work in Lake Oswego.
Most evenings work if its Mon - Thurs.

Email me with details if you're going to get this up and running.

I'm more of a once a month fan unless we have events or whatnot to organize/prep for.

Thanks
Mike
[email protected]

Monday the 2nd at the R.T. in Gresham or would folks mind coming up to the R.T. in Vancouver (Hazel Dell)?

My wife doesn't get off work until 7 PM Mondays. We could make Gresham, but we'd be really late. :dunno:

The first Monday of each month isn't going to work for me anymore. I have another meeting that day. Wednesday's would work, or a different Monday. Either RT is fine with me.

That works for me. How about everyone else? All 5 of ya? :)

Dunno if work is gonna slow down or not anytime soon, worst case is I'll show up in the work truck (gas is outta my pocket anyhow). Good news is my day(s) off will be moving to Fri-Sat middle of OCT so I might actually be able to make it to a run. :clap:

I think Vancouver is a spectacular idea - but either way - I live in camas & work in Lake Oswego so I'm commuting one way or another.

Just say when/where and I'll be there so long as its not on a Friday night.

Back