• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help with line i.d.

xjrider95

NAXJA Forum User
the other day i was replacing the brake master cylinder and i noticed a line that was not connected to anything. its the line at the bottom right hand part of the T.B.

any ideas??

tb.jpg

ok i see now. this mustve happened a while ago because i saw that that the ccv on the valve cover wasnt hooked to anything and when i was looking around i found a hose that was close to the ccv and it was just hangin out. so i clamped them together and went on my way. so for probably a year i have been runnin with that incorrect setup. the hose that i have hooked up to the ccv now, runs all the way back to the gastank.
so, one problem is solved but now wut about the one to the tank??

ok i see now. this mustve happened a while ago because i saw that that the ccv on the valve cover wasnt hooked to anything and when i was looking around i found a hose that was close to the ccv and it was just hangin out. so i clamped them together and went on my way. so for probably a year i have been runnin with that incorrect setup. the hose that i have hooked up to the ccv now, runs all the way back to the gastank.
so, one problem is solved but now wut about the one to the tank??

the one from the tank should go to the choarcol(sp) tank.

i just looked and i dont see where it would go. there is a line that is very similar that goes on the top of the charcoal can.

yea i got that but i need to know about the other rubber soft line that is up along the firewall and runs to a hard line that goes to the gas tank. i took it out for a spin with the ccv line hooked up and the gastank one just resting in the bay. i opened it up and it ran the same maybe better.

i need to know about the other rubber soft line that is up along the firewall and runs to a hard line that goes to the gas tank. i took it out for a spin with the ccv line hooked up and the gastank one just resting in the bay. i opened it up and it ran the same maybe better.

Back