• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my 30 build

jeep pox

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
well had no work today so i started the building of my new 30 i paid 50 bones for it and its got 4.56 which gives me an excuse to regear the d44 in the rear:spin1:. i cut off useless brackets, ground it cleanish, made a truss, welded on the truss, made lca skids took off the knuckles, shafts, brakes( gonna toss, if anyone wants the calipers or rotors lemme know they are free), also the knuckles are gonna be tossed i gave away the driver side this morning. when i get around to putting it under jeep pox im gonna swap my original knuckles and brakes. mainly cause i have otk 1 ton steering.:moon:

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01365-1.jpg

DSC01366-1.jpg

DSC01367-1.jpg

Last edited:
whole reason for the new axle is i did a 1 piece passenger side shaft conversion and ground out for the new seal off center and it leaks like mad.
DSC01261.jpg

JB weld! BTW,your trackbar is on upside down!
DSC01371-1.jpg

lower control arm

ive heard you have to use nickel rod but a professional welder said thats baloney you can do it with a normal welder if you know how to do it and he showed me how.

well i got the turd all sanded down and 2 coats of paint today. i'll post pics in a few minutes im uploading them.

I noticed you didn't trim the shock mount to clearance for lower control arms. No Issue?

no issue on my current 30 cause they self clearanced. i run the rock krawler long arm 3 link i have no issue with not enough flex. most the guys i wheel with have wranglers and they can hardly follow jeep pox :laugh:

Doh, ya not to much of an issue with the three link. I guess that is one way to deal with my current issues. Nice job on the turdy.

Back