• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country CA drop bracket sale for another 15 hrs

TwistedcaB

NAXJA Forum User
they have there drop brackets for sale for $140 right now. i have a 6" lift on short arms should i jump on this? and i have rustys 4.5" LCA's will they work fine with it. i need to know ASAP the sale is over pretty much tonight for me

If you buy that, it's money wasted toward long arms. The way I see it it, it's only like 500 more for long arms and they're worth the money, especially if it's your DD.

At 6 inches yes! not sure on your control arm length though. Check the recommend setting and go from there, You can take about 1/4 inch out by removing the factory shims(what I had to do)

get them!
they're well worth the 140, especially if you can't afford the long arms.
mine flexed and rode really well, I had mine set up with stock control arms, 32's, and 3 inch coils, and they gave another 6 inches of down travel past this.

hollister082.jpg

IMO, well worth it. If you want to go to long arms, you can sell them for the same amount you bought them for.

Back