• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf Spring Perch

coolkidmc

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if anyone knows the size of the spring perch size for a 8.25" rear 95 xj 4.0. I'm currently at work and need to make some shims to fix my pinion angle. I took all the angles last night and forgot to measure to perch size. I do believe it's 2.5" x 5" but just want to double check before I go cut them out. If anyone one can help that would be awesome. Also does anyone have any AutoCad drawings of bumpers or anything like that. Just looking for some things to make. Thanks

I just went out and measured my 99 8.25 which "should" be the same as yours. The perch has curved shoulders as you know and the top surface, the part which is the flat part, measures 2.25 by 4.5 inches before it curves downward. At the base (bottom) of the perch, it measures 2.5 by 5.75 inches. Anything within that framework should work fine for you.

Back